Röbller Butter Bondies
1 C butter
2 1/4 C flour
1 1/2 t baking powder
1 t salt
1 1/2 C brown sugar
2 1/2 t vanilla extract
1 C dried chopped cranberries
1 C white chocolate chips
3/4 C chopped macadamia
1. Melt butter over medium low heat. Cook until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Wisk flour, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
3. Combine cooled butter and brown sugar in mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time. Beat until light and fluffy. Add vanilla, slowly add flour. Add nuts, white chocolate chips and cranberries. Mix until well blended.
4. Line 9"x13" pan with parchment.
5. Spread in pan and bake 25-35 minutes. Cool and cut into 24 pieces.
6. Return to oven and bake 25 minutes. Topping should be set before removing from oven. (lightly jiggle the pan and look for movement.)